Sunday, February 27, 2011

System Center / Windows User Group Presentation - From the Desktop to the Cloud

A really good day was had by all who attended the Windows and System Center User Group Event held last Thursday 24th Feb in the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin.

I had the pleasure of presenting the second session of the day as part of the 'Systems Management' track. The day was split into 3 tracks comprising 'The Cloud' (Track 1), 'Windows 7 / Office 2010 Deployment' (Track 2) and 'Systems Management' (Track 3).

There was a great turnout on the day from IT Pro's and customers alike and there was a very high caliber of speakers ranging from MVP's to Microsoft Staff. Click here to see the full range of speakers.

My presentation was titled - 'System Center Virtual Machine Manager / Operations Manager & Performance Resource Optimization (PRO)'. You can download my presentation slides from here.

Discussions have already started for a second event to be held sometime in May so I'll post any updates as I find out myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment